Under certain circumstances, you can appeal the ruling of a Superior Court Family Judge. It is possible to pursue an appeal without an attorney and Arizona put together a packet to assist unrepresented parties (See Pro Se Guide) but the appeals process can be overwhelming because of all of the deadlines and specific rules.

When considering appealing a family law matter, it is best to consult an attorney experienced in both family law and appeals. Please also be aware there are certain deadlines that approach quickly so it is best to consult with an attorney as soon as possible.

Schedule a Consultation

Let us know how we can help you. Give us a call at (480) 307-6800 and schedule a consultation or click the button to submit a contact form.